Subject: CES Meeting Minutes - January 18, 2000 - ENA Obligations to CES
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:06:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by Ami Chokshi/Corp/Enron on 01/31/2000 
03:06 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Linda S Bryan @ ECT                           01/20/2000 02:19 PM

To: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tricia 
Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ami Chokshi/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Dana Daigle/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT@ect, Edward 
Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Faye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sylvia A Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Connie Sutton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L 
Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Irena D Hogan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Friedman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: CES Meeting Minutes - January 18, 2000

Attached are the minutes for the CES meeting that was held on Monday, January 
18, 2000.