Subject: Re: Nomination For Gas Flow / 11/07/00 / Southland Pipeline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 00:14:00 -0800 (PST)

I now have this on the strangers contract till we get a new transport 
contract assigned.  

Lauri A Allen@ECT
11/07/2000 01:14 PM
To: Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Nomination For Gas Flow / 11/07/00 / Southland Pipeline

FYI.  We will probably see even more volatility at our delivery into the 
Lufkin Paper Mill, since Cleco will now be serving them with this new 
production they're bringing on line.
---------------------- Forwarded by Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT on 11/07/2000 12:00 
PM ---------------------------

"Pryor, Steve" <[email-masked]> on 11/07/2000 10:48:43 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: "Conant, Steve" <[email-masked]>, "Shaddox, Terry" 
<[email-masked]>, "Haley, Paula" <[email-masked]>, 
"Schroeder, Doug" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], 
[email-masked] 
Subject: Nomination For Gas Flow / 11/07/00 / Southland Pipeline

Lauri, 

Please accept this transmission as nomination for gas flow on Southland 
Pipeline (Now Desoto Pipeline) operated by HPL for 700/mmbtu/day transport 
from Receipt Damascus Point (meter #980441-10) to a new Delivery Point (meter 
number not yet assigned) at Lufkin Mill.

Please supply assigned meter number for Lufkin Mill and the assigned Contract 
number for our transport arrangement when assigned.

Thanks for your assistance. 

Steve Pryor 
(281) 556-5877 
Cleco Energy LLC