Subject: Re: Usecase Analysis - Mtg. Cancelled
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 06:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Either time would work for Daren.

Mary Weatherstone @ ECT on 01/25/2000 02:29:24 PM
To: Inja Chun/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul F Poellinger/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave 
Nommensen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Montagne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Guadarrama/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Randall L 
Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jay Webb/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heather Choate/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yvette G 
Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cindy Cicchetti/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Usecase Analysis - Mtg. Cancelled

Sorry,

Per Jay's request we will need to cancel this meeting once more.  Jay is tied 
up on EOL production issues.  Can everyone check their calendars for 
Thursday, Jan. 27th afternoon say 2 or 3 p.m.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks so much,
Mary