Subject: Review Texas Budget Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 05:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Reminder:
Please send me your questions regarding the 2000 Budget to be addressed in 
tomorrow's meeting with Lisa Cousino.

Thanx!
Yvette
x3.5953
---------------------- Forwarded by Yvette G Connevey/Corp/Enron on 
01/24/2000 01:39 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Yvette G Connevey                           01/19/2000 05:09 PM

To: Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita 
Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lisa B Cousino/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Review Texas Budget Meeting

Please plan to attend a meeting Tuesday the 25th from 4 - 5 pm reviewing the 
Texas Budgets.  You will receive hard copies of the budgets tomorrow. Please 
review them and hold ALL questions and concerns until the meeting.  If at all 
possible please forward your questions to me so that I may compile a list to 
be delivered to Lisa Cousino Tuesday morning.

Thank you!
Yvette
x3.5953