Subject: Meter 1428 - Brandywine/Dupont and Beamont Methanol
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:18:00 -0800 (PST)

My contact at Beaumont Methanol asked me to tell everybody in our shop the 
following:  to clarify whom to contact about the nomination and scheduling 
for Beaumont Methanol at meter # 1428.

First some background:  we feed Beaumont Methanol through a meter station 
that we own and control, but which also feeds Brandywine/DuPont.  In fact, 
the gas goes through a DuPont pipeline header downstream of our meter station 
before it gets to Beamont Methanol.  Sometimes we are doing business with 
both Beaumont Methanol and Brandywine/DuPont ..... but sometime we only do 
business with one of them.

WHOM TO CALL FOR ANY NOMINATIONS AND SCHEDULING ISSUES FOR BEAUMONT METHANOL:

Bob Dorcheus - Brandywine/DuPont - 281-293-1789
Chyral Hankins - Beaumont Methanol (Terra) - 712-233-6558

PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE BEAUMONT METHANOL CONTROL ROOM AT THE PLANT WITH 
REGARD TO SCHEDULING AND NOMINATION ISSUES.   THEY ARE OUT OF THE LOOP ON 
THESE ISSUES.  If we call the Beaumont Methanol control room at the plant 
with regard to scheduling and nominations issues, it will cause confusion of 
the type we had yesterday and today.

Obviously, it is of course OK for HPL Gas Control to call the Beaumont 
Methanol plant control room on any emergency operational issues.

Thanks ... and have a great weekend.

Lee