Subject: Rescheduling of Usecase Analysis for ENOM Mtg.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Please let me know if you would be available for the above mtg on Tuesday, 
Jan. 25th from 1:00 - 4:00  ASAP.

Thanks,
Mary
---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Weatherstone/HOU/ECT on 01/21/2000 
11:42 AM ---------------------------

Mary Weatherstone on 01/21/2000 11:30:15 AM
To: Inja Chun/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul F Poellinger/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave 
Nommensen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Montagne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Guadarrama/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Randall L 
Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jay Webb/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heather Choate/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yvette G 
Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cindy Cicchetti/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Usecase Analysis for Enom Mtg.- Cancelled

The above referenced meeting that was scheduled for today at 2:00-5:00 in 
EB2601a has been cancelled.  I will contact everyone for a time to reschedule 
next week.

Thanks,
Mary
---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Weatherstone/HOU/ECT on 01/21/2000 
11:27 AM ---------------------------

Mary Weatherstone on 01/18/2000 05:34:25 PM
To: Inja Chun/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul F Poellinger/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave 
Nommensen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Montagne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Guadarrama/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Randall L 
Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jay Webb/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heather Choate/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yvette G 
Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cindy Cicchetti/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Usecase Analysis for Enom Mtg.

Per Jay's request the above referenced meeting has been scheduled for Friday, 
January 21st at 2:00 - 5:00 in EB2601a.

Please plan on attending.  If you cannot attend, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Mary