Subject: CES Deal Summary
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 02:06:00 -0800 (PST)

The meeting has been time has been changed to 11:30 am-1:00 pm. Please let me 
know if you'll be able to attend and/or if there will be any others 
attending, so we can have an accurate head count for lunch.

Ami
3-9272

The following meeting is to discuss the new deals that have come to the Texas 
desk from CES

TOPIC:  CES Deals Summary
DATE:  Friday, January 21
TIME:   2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
LOCATION:  3749

Please e-mail me prior to Friday with any specific questions that you may 
want to address.

Thank you,

Ami
3-9272