Subject: Re: 12/99 K's Needed and 1/2000 K's Needed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:38:00 -0800 (PST)

See notes in red below.  In each case where the contract has been terminated, 
Tom and/or Carlos will need to get with Producer Services to determine what 
we need to do (set up a GTC, renegotiate the term deal, etc).

D

Jackie Young
01/18/2000 11:24 AM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 12/99 K's Needed and 1/2000 K's Needed

Daren, can you help me with placing K's @ the below listed meters?  I don't 
know if these deals should be rolled or if new ones were set up.

I'll need a K @ each specified meter for the month following the noted month 
that had a K @ it.

Thanks in advance for your help.
-Jackie-
3-9497

98-1534 (Delivery) Last flowed w/ a K was 12/99 on 215K Sitara #95541(Stop 
Date 12/99)  New deal added for January #151694
98-6563 (Receipt) Last flowed w/a K was11/99 on 203K Sitara #26511, then new 
sitara #130913(which was killed) Evergreen was checked on         this one.  
Contract terminated.
98-6614 (Receipt) Sitara #130917-this deal's stop date is 2/29/2000.  The 
deal amount is for 1487 mmbtu's but the estimated vols. are "0".  Did not 
want to change anything in Sitara without your knowledge.  This is a good 
deal. For the first part of the month, you should nom the zero to POPS.  
Beginning tomorrow, we will have volume out there on this ticket.

98-9758 (Receipt) Last flowed w/a K was 12/99 on 96026573 Sitara #133088(Stop 
Date 12/99) Evergreen was checked on this one.  Contract terminated.
98-9651 (Receipt) Last flowed w/a K was 12/99 on 96026573 Sitara #51491(Stop 
Date 12/99) New Deal #136744 (Deal Killed)  Contract terminated.
98-9789 (Receipt) Last flowed w/a K was 11/99 on 012-41500-02-203 Sitara 
#108246 (Stop Date 11/99)  Deal rolled for six days to cover flow.
98-5789 (Receipt)  Last flowed w/a K was 12/99 on 96026573 Sitara #26569 
(Stop Date 12/99)  Contract terminated.
98-6855 (Receipt) Last flowed w/a K was 12/99 on 215K Sitara #94120 (Stop 
Date 12/99)  Deal was rolled for Jan.
98-6725 (Receipt) Last flowed w/a Kwas 12/99 on 215K Sitara #138332 (Stop 
Date 12/99)  This was a spot deal.  We will have to renegotiate the price to 
cover the flow.  I will work with Craig Faulbaum on this.
98-9676 (Receipt) Last flowed w/a K was 12/99 on 215K Sitara #95912 (Stop 
Date 12/99)  New deal 151669 for Jan
98-4548 (Receipt) Last flowed w/a K was 12/99 on 96026573 Sitara #94147 (Stop 
Date 12/99)  New deal 151666 for Jan