Subject: 2000 Plan Allocations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is a file with my allocations of Texas Operations to be used for the 
2000 Plan.  However, please note that their are some problems/clean-up that 
needs to occur that I could not do.

As you requested, I have taken the % we allocated to Gas Assets last year and 
put the appropriate %'s into the appropriate group within Gas Assets as you 
have broken them out.  Please note:  Gas Network Trading is the same group as 
ST GasTexas (group 8) - Tom Martin is responsible for both.  I have indicated 
the appropriate %'s into the NEW buckets, but I was not able to ZERO out the 
ST GasTexas group as the cells are protected.  Consequently, the TOTAL column 
indicates that I have allocated over 100%.  The #'s in Gas Network Trading 
are correct.  Will you please delete ST GasTexas so that no one will allocate 
to it?
When the plan allocations were submitted last year, there was an error in 
RC1160 - Volume Management.  I thought we corrected it but it is still 
showing up incorrectly.  Please move the 8% under East Origin to ST GasEast.  
I was not able to correct this either as the cells have been protected.  
Please note:  This is not a change from the plan, but a correction of an 
error. 

I would appreciate you correcting these things for me, and forwarding the 
corrected version back to me for my records.  I will be working with our 
management team on the 1/00 allocations, and will provide you those by 
Friday.  Please call me if you have any questions.  Thanks.

MANAGEMENT TEAM:  Please review, and work on how we should be allocated for 
1/00.  We have changes for Denver business, Project Sally, NewCo, etc.  We 
will discuss in the staff meeting on Tuesday, 1/18.