Subject: Re: Revision - Black Marlin - meter 986782 for 8/98 - UA4
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Yes should be, right Howard?
Stella
---------------------- Forwarded by Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT on 01/11/2000 
12:48 PM ---------------------------

Daren J Farmer
01/11/2000 12:46 PM
To: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Revision - Black Marlin - meter 986782 for 8/98 - UA4

So, is this ok now?

D

   

	From:  Stella L Morris                           01/11/2000 11:09 AM

To: Charlotte Hawkins/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Revision - Black Marlin - meter 986782 for 8/98 - UA4

The above meter is non-allocatable and was off system, actuals at meter #8693.
Thanks, Stella

---------------------- Forwarded by Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT on 01/11/2000 
11:01 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Stella L Morris                           12/28/99 05:55 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Revision - Black Marlin - meter 986782 for 8/98 - UA4

Revision - According to measurement, there is flow of 7,394 in 8/98, however, 
there is nothing to indicate this is gas that was received on HPL in OSS.   I 
checked MIPs and there is a measurement statement that supports the flow rate 
of 7,394 MMBTu.  

Daren is there a deal in CPR which may not have fed over to OSS?   I checked 
OSS for the whole year of 1998 and there are no other deals in OSS.  It does 
seem strange that this is the only month of flow.

Thanks, Stella