Subject: Re: C&E Operating, 11/99 production
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 04:12:00 -0800 (PST)

I added 11/29-30 to deal 132030.  Give me a call if you have any questions.

D

Donald P Reinhardt
01/04/2000 04:51 PM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Stephanie Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: C&E Operating, 11/99 production

Set out below is information regarding 660 MMBtu produced November 29 and 30 
at meter 9813.  Please create a Sitara record for this production at your 
earliest convenience.  The price is IF/HSC less $0.10.  The contract number 
is 96016884.  A confirmation is not necessary.

Please call if I can be of any additional assistance.

Donald
x37008
---------------------- Forwarded by Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT on 01/04/2000 
04:45 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Stephanie Gomes                           01/04/2000 08:09 AM

To: Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: C&E Operating, 11/99 production

Donald, please see Julie's email below.  This is the deal that was not in the 
system that I had asked you about.  Please let me know if there is something 
else that I need to do.

Thanks, Stephanie ( 3-6004 )
---------------------- Forwarded by Stephanie Gomes/HOU/ECT on 01/04/2000 
08:06 AM ---------------------------

Julie Meyers
01/03/2000 09:08 AM
To: Stephanie Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: C&E Operating, 11/99 production  

I'm not sure if you got this resolved, but Donald will need to have someone 
put a deal in, either a spot or has it been firmed up.

Julie

   

	From:  Stephanie Gomes                           12/28/99 08:45 AM

To: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: C&E Operating, 11/99 production

Hi Julie, I have a question and I wasn't sure of who to start with.  I have a 
new meter for C&E Operating, meter # 0989813 that started up Nov.29.  I have 
a volume statement that confirms that volume did flow the 29th and 30th, a 
total of 660mmbtu.  The problem is there is nothing in the system for meter # 
9813 for 11/99 production.  I looked in Sitara,( sitara # 132030 ) and the 
deal  starts for 12/99 production.   I checked with Donald to make sure and 
he says that the meter did start up 11/29 and the price is HSC less $.10.  In 
order to get this deal into the system, who do I need to talk to???

Thanks,  Stephanie ( 3-6004 )