Subject: Re: **Reschedule**Recurring Logistics Unify Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Heather, 

Please include Pat Clynes on all Logistics information.  He now manages the 
HPL group.  Thanks.

Daren

Heather Choate
01/06/2000 03:34 PM
To: Dave Nommensen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve 
Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Randall L Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Pinion/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Angelina V Lorio/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yvette G Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ragayle 
Pellum/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scotty Gilbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: **Reschedule**Recurring Logistics Unify Meeting

  This meeting will be rescheduled and details will be forwarded before the 
end of the day.  

   Your patience is appreciated, 

   Heather Choate
---------------------- Forwarded by Heather Choate/HOU/ECT on 01/06/2000 
03:07 PM ---------------------------

Heather Choate
01/05/2000 07:33 PM
To: Dave Nommensen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve 
Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Randall L Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Pinion/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Angelina V Lorio/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yvette G Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ragayle 
Pellum/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scotty Gilbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Recurring Logistics Unify Meeting

  Please plan to attend a meeting to discuss Logistics Unify Issues and 
Priorities
 on a Bi-Monthly basis...

  Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the Month
 Beginning, Tuesday, January 11, 2000
 at 2pm in EB3013

   If at any time you are unable to attend, please call Heather Choate at 
x33278.