Subject: Mtg: Path Manager Training
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 02:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Please plan to attend Path Manager Training w/ Dave Nommensen 
 
  January 11, 2000
  at 3pm in EB30C1

   In addition to the region managers, (3) schedulers from each desk region 
should attend as well.  

   If you find that you cannot attend this meeting, please call me at x33278. 

   Thank you, 
   Heather Choate 

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert Superty/HOU/ECT on 01/05/2000 
09:43 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Dave Nommensen                           01/05/2000 09:36 AM

To: Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Charles T 
Muzzy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Randall L Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heather 
Choate/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Scotty Gilbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Inja 
Chun/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave McMullan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: real time deal updates to Path Manager - test group

Beginning this week, we are actively testing the changes to Path Manager to 
receive real-time deal updates from Sitara.  To prepare for this, we would 
like to have a limited group of schedulers from each desk go thru a quick 
walkthru/training of the new features sometime early next week.  This should 
only take about 30 minutes.  Once they are comfortable with the features and 
performance, and once the testing is complete, we would like to migrate this 
to Unify Production either next week or the week after.  This should give us 
an adequate adjustment period prior to the next bid week.

Once it is migrated to Production, we can either roll it out to all 
schedulers or to selected schedulers via security.

Heather, could you please schedule some time with the designated schedulers, 
Scotty, and myself early next week.  A room with a projector would work best.

Thanks, d.n.