Subject: Koch Three Rivers, #6722
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 02:51:00 -0800 (PST)

The outage is scheduled for 1/4/00 to 1/6/00.  It will not effect 1/1/00 
throught 1/3/00.  There is no need for Duke to hold gas back until 1/4/00.

Gary
---------------------- Forwarded by Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT on 12/30/99 10:47 AM 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Charlotte Hawkins                           12/30/99 09:07 AM

To: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elsa Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Koch Three Rivers, #6722

I spoke with Larry Zamit this morning regarding the outage January 1 through 
6.  He agreed to hold the gas for us and batch it throughout the rest of 
January.  At this point we have 3,007 nominated for 1/1/00 and that is what 
he has agreed to hold.

Questions??  Give me a call.

Charlotte/Aimee