Subject: Re: Koch Three Rivers, #6722
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 07:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Aimee, 
Please let us know as soon as possible.  Thanks,  Pat

Lauri A Allen@ECT
12/29/99 02:50 PM
To: Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Koch Three Rivers, #6722

Aimee-

Gas control has some line work scheduled for 1/4,5,6 that will affect the 
referenced point.  Dynegy has nom'd 1800 at this point which I'm assuming 
they'll want baseload for January.  The desk also appears to have some gas 
nom'd out here (approx 1200mm).   Rather than cut these volumes, would you 
try to negotiate with Koch not to flow this gas during the outage, but to 
make it up as soon as the outage is over (they may be able to begin flow on 
1/6)?  Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks.