Subject: Valero 8018 and 1394
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 02:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Gary,
What is the status of this?
HC
---------------------- Forwarded by Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT on 12/29/99 10:06 
AM ---------------------------
Kenneth Seaman   12/21/99 01:02 PM

To: Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joanie H 
Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Valero 8018 and 1394

It is my understanding the outages Valero incurred at the above locations are 
force majure situations during December and should not trigger the buyback 
feature of the contract.

Gary, I have not seen any documentation of this from Valero. Please follow up 
with your counterpart to secure the letter of notice or we will need to 
process the deal as if the buyback is active.

Thanks 

Ken