Subject: Re: UA4 - Meter 1441 for 11/97 - Falfurrias
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Howard - the above meter indicates a daily swing with no one in Volume 
Management's initials in OSS.  I need some information for Daren before it 
can be determined if a deal should be set up to cover the 089 contract for 
11/97 forward.

I've done some research as follows:

1/95 shows delivery on transport contract #012-82269-02-002 (Southeastern 
Marketing Co. as counterparty)

1/96 thru 10/31/97 shows delivery on transport contract #012-27182-02-001 
(Esperanza Marketing Corp as counterparty).

11/97 thru 12/97 shows delivery on 089-41500-102

1/98 shows delivery on  089-41500-101

No other transactions at this meter since 1/98.

Some questions I need answered are - why was volume allocated to transport 
contracts through 10/31/97 and then started to be allocated to the 089 
contract later?  Are the transport contracts no longer valid to allocate to 
and is that the reason the 089 contract was used?   Or should the transport 
contract be allocated to instead of the 089 contract for 11/97 forward?  Each 
item indicates a delivered volume, so either a transport  or sale is taking 
place.  

All the information that is supplied on the UA4 report is need a contract for 
9,448 MMBTU.

Since the meter was assigned to someone else during this timeframe before it 
was assigned to me, it's difficult to know why the 089 contract was ever used 
for allocation and since there are no other records such as deal tickets in 
CPR or OSS.

Need help, Stella

Daren J Farmer
12/22/99 07:14 AM
To: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: UA4 - Meter 1441 for 11/97 - Falfurrias  

What occurred at this point in prior months?  Who was allocated the volume?

D

   

	From:  Stella L Morris                           12/16/99 06:04 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: UA4 - Meter 1441 for 11/97 - Falfurrias

Daren - I need your help in resolving this issue.  There wasn't any deal in 
OSS for the above reference meter, nor could I find anything in CPR.  The 
contract shows 089-41500-102 representing a sale in the amount of 9448.

Thanks, Stella