Subject: New Nat Gas Delivery Location
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 08:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Ed and Elsa

Here's is some suggested language, based upon our conversation.  Please 
review and offer comments. 

FYI: All new trade components (i.e. Delivery Location) require the review of 
Legal, David Forster and Marcello Romano for approval.

The transaction is for delivery of pool gas via the Houston Pipe Line 
Company, as scheduled by the Counterparty, to either (i) Houston Ship Channel 
Zone 10, Meter # 7342 or (ii) Houston Ship Channel Zone 10 at any one of the 
following points: Brandywine (Meter # 1505); Destec Enerfin (Meter # 1563); 
Dupont (Meter # 1019); Equistar (Meter # 1373); Ethyl (Albemarle) (Meter # 
1188); Exxon (Meter # 1031); Georgia Gulf Corp. (Meter # 713); Phibro Energy 
Inc. (Valero Ref.) (Meter # 1394); Shell East (Meter # 1060); Occidental 
Battleground (Meter # 1485); IGS Dodge Street (Meter # 1508); Millennium 
Petro Polymer (Meter # 1553).

Dale

---------------------- Forwarded by Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT on 12/27/99 03:54 PM 
---------------------------

Dale Neuner on 12/22/99 10:15:15 AM
To: Elsa Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth L 
Hernandez/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marcello Romano/LON/ECT@ECT, 
David Forster/LON/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New Nat Gas Delivery Location

Pursuant to our recent confirmation I have drafted some suggested language 
for the Houston Ship Channel Pooling point:

Abbreviation: HPL-HSC
Sort Code: [TBD]
Description: The transaction is for delivery via the Houston Pipe Line 
Company to the Houston Ship Channel, Zone 10.

Elsa and Darren; please approve or offer comments regarding the content of 
description.