Subject: Duns number Changes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 06:36:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Gary L Payne/HOU/ECT on 12/14/99 02:35 PM 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Antoine V Pierre                           12/14/99 02:34 PM

To: Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathryn Bussell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary L 
Payne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Diane E Niestrath/HOU/ECT@ECT, Romeo D'Souza/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clem Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scotty 
Gilbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave Nommensen/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Rohan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Kevin Heal/CAL/ECT@ECT, Richard Pinion/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Duns number Changes

I will be making these changes at 11:00 AM on Wednesday December 15.

If you do not agree or have a problem with the DnB number change please 
notify me,  otherwise I will make the change as scheduled.
 
Dunns Number Change:

           Counterparty                      CP ID Number    
From                 To
Cinergy Resources Inc.   62163    869279893       928976257
Energy Dynamics Management, Inc.         69545    825854664 088889774 
South Jersey Resources Group LLC 52109  789118270 036474336
TransAlta Energy Marketing (US) Inc. 62413  252050406 255326837
Philadelphia Gas Works  33282  148415904 146907159

Thanks,

Rennie
3-7578