Subject: RE: IMPORTANT!!! - TECO DEAL MEETING
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 01:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've reserved EB 3143B for this meeting.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Curry, Mike  
Sent: Friday, April  6, 2001 5:18 PM
To: Murphy, Melissa Ann; Allen, Thresa; Reeves, Leslie; Evans, Casey; White, 
Stacey; Dahlke, Andrea; Wallis, Janet; Farmer, Daren; Gilbert-Smith, Doug; 
Dean, Clint; Day, Smith; Jester, Larry; Wagner, Joseph
Cc: Gardner, Stephanie; Cross, Edith; Wiesepape, Jason; Trefz, Greg
Subject: IMPORTANT!!! - TECO DEAL MEETING
Importance: High

Please plan to attend a meeting to discuss the TECO Frontera Deal on Monday, 
4/9 at 1:00pm (Stephanie - please arrange a conference room and forward 
information to all).  The TECO Deal will start scheduling Tuesday 4/10 for 
gas and power flow Wednesday 4/11 (sorry for the late notice but TECO wants 
to start ASAP).  If you do not have a copy of the contract and would like one 
please stop by my desk and grab one at EB3119b or print out the attached file 
below (Stephanie - please call and make sure all can attend the meeting).

I will give a summary of the deal and discuss with you what our obligations 
are.  Please read the contract as this meeting will not be a substitute for a 
thorough reading!

If you have any questions regarding this deal please call me at x3-4258 or 
page me 877-498-2166 if I am not at my desk.

Thanks for your assistance with this, - Mike

 << File: Frontera EMSA (Zisman-3-30 Final).doc >>