Subject: Re: New Production
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

The following deals have been created and entered in Sitara:

Bob

From: Vance L Taylor/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/30/2001 12:57 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa 
Graves/ENRON@enronXgate, Susan Smith/ENRON@enronXgate, Donald P 
Reinhardt/ENRON@enronXgate 
Subject: New Production

Bob,

The following production is now on-line and a ticket should be created and 
entered into sitara based on the following:

Counterparty   Meter   Volumes Deal # Price    Period  Global No.
Suemaur Explor & Prod  9881   1300mmbtu/d 709716 100% GD less $0.10  
3/22-3/31 96058314

MSLATX P/L Company  9880   2000mmbtu/d 709721 100% GD less $0.25  3/27-3/31 
96058031

FYI, I have created and submitted a committed reserves firm ticket for the 
remaining term of the deal beginning with the month of April.  Additionally, 
this is a Producer Svcs. deal and should be tracked in the IM Wellhead 
portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353