Subject: On Call Notes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Friday 3/23 - Received a page from Silver in Gas Control at 8:00 pm regarding 
the Gulf Plains Plant.  They were cut into another pipeline (Tennessee), and 
wanted to overdeliver to us by 10M for the night.  Larry Zammit paged 8:05 
pm, reiterated same.  We agreed to take the additional volume for the 
remainder of the evening only.

Saturday 3/24 - 7:30 am, received page from Lee in Gas Control regarding the 
Gulf Plains Plant, apparently they felt that they may need to overdeliver for 
Saturday's gas day as well.  Phoned Larry Zammit and spoke with him regarding 
the situation at the plant, he indicated that there may have been a 
miscommunication or misunderstanding at the plant.  Larry phoned the plant 
and made sure that they were on board to keep us balanced and not overdeliver 
to,  or swing on, HPL.

 2:00 pm - Phoned Lee in Gas Control to see how the pipeline was doing.  He 
indicated that we were pretty tight, but would probably make it without 
utilizing any OBA's.

Sunday - So. Union requested 15M beginning at 11:00 am. The pipeline was 
tight again, but Gas Control was okay.