Subject: Re: Follow Up
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike,

Sorry,

Yes this is still on.  I talked to everyone except Daren.  Just did and he is
fine with this approach.

Too many plates in the air.

thanks

bob

Michael Olsen
03/22/2001 02:03 PM
To: Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Follow Up

Bob,

I wanted to just follow up with you about what we had discussed a couple 
weeks ago.  We had briefly touched on the possibility of me rotating down 
with Daren and working the off system scheduling.

I was talking with Daren last night and he had not heard anything about 
this.  I plan to begin working with Mark and Mary next week to learn how to 
schedule these pipes.  Before we begin this, I just wanted to make sure that 
what we had discussed is still planned.

Thanks for your time.

Mike