Subject: Re: Exxon Company, USA Global # 96035668/Sitara # 212225
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 00:58:00 -0800 (PST)

I have re-checked Sitara & verified that the above deal was a Term, Firm 
deal.  This resulted in a GTC Purchase Firm contract being set-up in the 
Global Contracts System.  The term of the GTC was set as the term of the deal 
(4/1/00 thru 3/31/01) with no evergreen, meaning that the contract will 
expire at the end of this month.

To the best of my knowledge, all GTC Purchase Firms have the same language & 
they do not have evergreen.  They expire at the end of the primary term.

So, unless Exxon negotiated a deal with different, special language to allow 
for evergreen & included something about a "10 day notification" to 
terminate, there isn't any reason to "terminate" this contract.

If this is the case, please advise.  Otherwise, I don't think we need to do 
anything.  The contract will expire at the end of this month on its own.

Elsa Villarreal
03/15/2001 02:42 PM
To: Amelia Alland/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Exxon Company, USA Global # 96035668/Sitara # 212225

Please prepare and send a termination letter by tomorrow March 16, 2001 on 
the above referenced deal.  Houston Pipe Line Company has not renegotiated a 
price and have no interest in buying the gas on an evergreen basis.  It is my 
understanding that we need to notify them within 10 days of the end of the 
delivery period

.  If you need any additional information or have any questions, please 
contact me at 35656.  Thanks.  EMV