Subject: LNG - Europe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 01:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Darren,

Thanks for the lead.  I'll give Sam a call.
---------------------- Forwarded by Brad Hitch/EU/Enron on 08/03/2001 09:11 
---------------------------

Eric Gonzales@ECT
07/03/2001 20:15
To: Brad Hitch/EU/Enron@Enron
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: LNG - Europe

please follow up.

Eric
---------------------- Forwarded by Eric Gonzales/LON/ECT on 07/03/2001 21:18 
---------------------------

Daren J Farmer
07/03/2001 19:54
To: Eric Gonzales/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: LNG - Europe

Eric, 

I recieved a call from a guy with Pacific Interlink (?).  He is looking to 
market LNG in Europe.  Since I have very little knowledge in this area, I 
didn't get much specific information.  But, I told him I would find someone 
for him to talk with.  His name is Sam Kovacevich.  Phone:  847-971-3369.  I 
would appreciate it if you would give Sam a call.  If you aren't the person 
he needs to talk to, please let me know.  Thanks.

Daren Farmer
Texas Desk - Gas