Subject: LNG - Europe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:15:00 -0800 (PST)

please follow up.

Eric
---------------------- Forwarded by Eric Gonzales/LON/ECT on 07/03/2001 21:18 
---------------------------

Daren J Farmer
07/03/2001 19:54
To: Eric Gonzales/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: LNG - Europe

Eric, 

I recieved a call from a guy with Pacific Interlink (?).  He is looking to 
market LNG in Europe.  Since I have very little knowledge in this area, I 
didn't get much specific information.  But, I told him I would find someone 
for him to talk with.  His name is Sam Kovacevich.  Phone:  847-971-3369.  I 
would appreciate it if you would give Sam a call.  If you aren't the person 
he needs to talk to, please let me know.  Thanks.

Daren Farmer
Texas Desk - Gas