Subject: Re: Meter 5892
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 01:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Daren:

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to this issue, I am with EES now.  
Karen Lindley allocates this point but I feel the need to help her because 
this issue came to light while I was in transition.

Exxon allocates this point and we receive a allocation statement from them on 
a monthly basis.

December 2000
The total flow at the meter was 646 MMBtu.  I copied Esther Garcia on this 
e-mail so that she can look into the possibility that there is a measurement 
error.  Esther will need to respond to Karen on the matter of the possible 
measurement error.  Furthermore it seems odd to me that scheduling had 8,928 
MMBtu confirmed at this point and only 646 MMBtu flowed.  I would ask Mark 
where he got his confirmed volumes from.  As a temporary fix I reallocated 
the meter and gave the total flow to Alpine Resources.  They will be short 
paid in their minds until Ester and Karen can get the possible measurement 
error issue resolved.  I would also suggest that Mark and Karen get together 
to review the scheduling of this point so that Karen can call Exxon to 
reconcile their allocation with what we have (the additional Alpine deal) at 
this point.  Charlene can redraft her invoice on Monday 2/26/01 that will 
show the 646 MMBtu going to Alpine.

January 2001
Again scheduling has 9,193 confirmed at this meter when on 3,241 MMBtu 
flowed.  I temporarily reallocated the meter so that the entire volume that 
flowed went to Alpine.  They remain 10 MMBtu short paid but Charlene can 
redraft her invoice and pay them something until Mark (validity of other 
deals at this point) and Karen (Exxon's allocation of this point) can get 
this issue resolved.

There is also the issue with the Exxon transport at this point that was 
scheduled at 1,500 MMBtu per month for the months in question.  This 
transport affects the allocation at the King Ranch tailgate on the Exxon 024 
contract.  I copied Howard Camp who will be training the contractor that will 
take my place in Volume Management so that he can stay on top of the 
resolution of this issue.

Fred

Daren J Farmer@ECT
02/23/2001 03:30 PM
To: Fred Boas/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: Re: Meter 5892

Fred, 

Why is nothing being allocated to Alpine?  This is a good deal we have in 
place with them and I really need the problem resolved.

D
---------------------- Forwarded by Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT on 02/23/2001 
03:27 PM ---------------------------

Charlene Richmond
02/23/2001 02:36 PM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa K 
Ratnala/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred Boas/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: Re: Meter 5892  

I NEED HELP !    JOHN CHILDRES WITH ALPINE IS GETTING MADE AND WANTS TO BE 
PAID.  I HAVE NOTHING TO PAY HIM.  HE IS LOOKING FOR PAYMENT OF DEC. 2000, 
AND JAN. 2001.  JOHN NEEDS TO PAY HIS ROYALTY OWNERS.  

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS MATTER RESOLVED.

Charlene Richmond
02/21/2001 05:38 PM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Meter 5892  

I spoke with Karen Lindley about volume not being allocated.  She said that 
she passed it on to Fred Boas.

Daren J Farmer
02/21/2001 04:46 PM
To: Charlene Richmond/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Fred Boas/HOU/EES@EES, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen 
Lindley/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: Meter 5892  

I have done deals with John at this point.  Why are we not being allocated 
any volume?

D

Charlene Richmond
02/21/2001 02:59 PM
To: Fred Boas/HOU/EES@EES, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa 
Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Karen Lindley/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Meter 5892

I am getting several phone calls from Alpine Resources demanding to be paid 
for meter 5892 and there is nothing there to be paid.  

The person name doing the requesting is John Childers and he said that he 
spoke to Daren Farmer.  He is looking for 859 mmbtu's for December, 2000 and 
3,251 mmbtu's for January 2001 .  This is on the Katy Gas Unit.  If anyone 
would like to talk to John his phone number is 281-646-0232

Charlene
X31539