Subject: Meter 980070 Lonestar/HPL Rusk for 10/99
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 02:10:00 -0800 (PST)

PER OUR CONVERSATION, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY NUMBERS WITH  2 ZEROS IN FRONT.
980070 DOES NOT EXISTS IN MIPS.
THANKS.
---------------------- Forwarded by Peggy Cameron/GPGFIN/Enron on 11/01/2000 
09:56 AM ---------------------------

Mary Poorman
11/01/2000 09:18 AM
To: Peggy Cameron/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Patricia Kirkwood/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Meter 980070 Lonestar/HPL Rusk for 10/99

Peggy and Patricia,

This is the last allocation exception I have to clear.  When you have the 
time, could you check the volumes for gas days 28 - 31 for October, 1999.  I 
phoned Peggy this morning regarding this meter, and apparently it is outside 
measured.  I need to verify that flow occured so that I can have a deal(s) 
extended to allocate the flow to.

Thank you again for all of your assistance, I really appreciate all that you 
have done.

Mary

Daren,

I am going to leave a copy of the meter volume, and prior purchases to review.

Thank you for you assistance and patience.

Mary