Subject: BTU CHANGE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:10:00 -0800 (PST)

Please note that I have re-formatted the attachment to an excel spreadsheet.
Try the attachment and let me know if you have any problems.  Also, in
discussion with Duke, TXU Fuel Co. does not have a transportation agreement 
with
Duke for the redelivery of this gas.  The agreement is between Enron and Duke.
According to Brian Kerns of Duke, they basically took assignment of the 
existing
transportation agreement Enron had with PG&E (now El Paso).  If this is the
case, then we should be using the nominated amount as the driver towards 
meeting
our monthly minimum purchase obligation.  Any imbalance between Enron and Duke
on the Duke system receipts would be transparent to TXU and worked out between
Enron and Duke.  Any imbalance between the nominated volumed and the actual
volumes received at the "Teco Tap" would need to be worked out between Enron 
and
TXU Fuel Co.  There are a couple of different ways to work this out, but I 
need
to review the contract first.  Please look at this on your side and lets come 
to
an agreement as soon as possible since the end of the month is quickly
approaching.

Thanks,
CCS

(See attached file: DukeTecoTap.xls)
---------------------- Forwarded by Charlie Stone/Texas Utilities on 
02/22/2001
02:03 PM ---------------------------

"Eileen Ponton" <[email-masked]> on 02/22/2001 10:36:27 AM

To:   David Avila/LSP/ENSERCH/US@TU, Charlie Stone/Texas Utilities@TU, Melissa
      Jones/Texas Utilities@TU
cc:
Subject:  BTU CHANGE

My gas control has just notified me that the btu factor I should be using
at your point should be 1.027 and not the 1.035 I have used so far.  Below
are the volumes as they appear in our system.  Please do not hesitate to
contact me if you have any questions.

(Embedded image moved to file: pic17578.pcx)

 - pic17578.pcx
 - DukeTecoTap.xls