Subject: Re: FIRST DELIVERY - SAFARI PRODUCTION
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 00:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Vance,

Deal # 611981 has been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
02/05/2001 04:29 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: FIRST DELIVERY - SAFARI PRODUCTION

Bob,

The following production is now on-line and a ticket should be created and 
entered into sitara based on the following:

Counterparty   Meter   Volumes  Price    Period  Global No.
Safari Production Company 4594   400mmbtu/d  85% Gas Daily   2/2 - 2/28 
96057046

FYI, I will create and submit a committed reserves firm ticket for the 
remaining term of the deal beginning with the month of March.  Additionally, 
this is a Producer Svcs. deal and should be tracked in the IM Wellhead 
portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353