Subject: Tenaska IV
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 09:52:00 -0800 (PST)

I have created a spreadsheet to assist in the tracking and booking of the gas 
supply related to Tenaska IV.  If you have suggestions or comments on the 
file, contact either me or Mark.

Megan - You can copy the Jan 01 Est tab and update the volumes with actuals.  
The file should calculate the resulting settlement with Tenaska.  I will then 
update the demand fee on the deal ticket to true-up the month.  Since we 
haven't gone through actuals in the spreadsheet, we may have to do some 
tweaking with the formulas.  Anyway, this should give us a good start and you 
will be able to see where we closed the month in Logisitics.

The file is located in O/Logistics/Cleburne Plant/2001FuelMgmt.xls.  If you 
don't have access, we can look into creating a new location on the O drive.  
The spreadsheet is attached for this month.  This is definitely a work in 
progress.  So, if you have ideas to make it easier, or if you need something 
added, let us know.

D