Subject: Re: Coastal O&G, Mtr. 4179, Goliad Co.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 04:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Vance,

Julie Meyers created deal # 592122 in Sitara.  I have edited the ticket to 
reflect the details described below:

Bob

Vance L Taylor
02/01/2001 08:21 AM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Clem Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Coastal O&G, Mtr. 4179, Goliad Co.

Bob,

If have not put the deal in yet, please modify the period to reflect 9/1 - 
9/13.  There was flow on 9/13.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353
---------------------- Forwarded by Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT on 02/01/2001 
08:24 AM ---------------------------

Vance L Taylor
01/31/2001 05:08 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brian M Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clem Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P 
Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie 
Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Coastal O&G, Mtr. 4179, Goliad Co.

Bob,

HPLC purchased wellhead gas from the producer listed below for the specified 
period.  This production was purchased on a "spot" basis and a deal ticket 
should be created and entered into sitara based on the following information:

Counterparty    Meter   Volume   Price    Period

Coastal Oil & Gas Corp   4179   4,500mmbtu/d   85% IF/HSC    9/1/00-9/8/00 

Additionally, this are Producer Svcs. deals and should be tracked in the IM 
Wellhead portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353