Subject: Texoma - Beaumont interconnect
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 06:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Mobil says the low point of their takes will be during February will be from 
Feb 1 to 14.  So any day in that time period would be a good time for HPL to 
do the required maintenance at the Texoma-Beaumont system interconnect.

We need to define our game plan: 
- what day to do the work
- how much gas HPL will deliver through our own meter
- how we use Centana to deliver the rest of the HPL volumes
- if we had planned in Feb to baseload some of our MidCon obligation at Mobil 
as we have done in Dec and Jan, then we will need to do something different 
whenever we do the maintenance

James - we are scheduled to meet with Mobil in Beaumont at 10.30am Thursday 
Feb 1, to go over the game plan with them.

Pat - do you want anyone from HMS to attend?

Thanks

Lee