Subject: Re: FIRST DELIVERY - PURE RESOURCES, L.P.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:04:00 -0800 (PST)

Vance,

Deal # 581202 has been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
01/22/2001 09:53 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amelia Alland/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: FIRST DELIVERY - PURE RESOURCES, L.P.

Bob,

The following production is now on-line and a ticket should be created and 
entered into sitara based on the following:

Counterparty   Meter   Volumes  Price    Period  
Pure Resources, L.P.  9867   500mmbtu/d  100% Gas Daily less $0.16 1/19 - 
1/31 

FYI, Susan will create and submit a committed reserves firm ticket for the 
remaining term of the deal beginning with the month of February.  
Additionally, this is a Producer Svcs. deal and should be tracked in the IM 
Wellhead portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353
---------------------- Forwarded by Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT on 01/22/2001 
04:19 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Esther Buckley                           01/22/2001 03:01 PM

To: Molly L Carriere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clem Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna 
Consemiu/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nathan L Hlavaty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wayne E 
Lightfoot/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Walters/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Wardle/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Jo Johnson/HOU/EES@EES, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cheryl Jones/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Reid Hansen/GCO/Enron@Enron, Darron C 
Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT, O'Neal D Winfree/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Gary Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P 
Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian M Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeff A Austin/HOU/EES@EES, Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dawn C 
Kenne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristen J Hanson/HOU/ECT@ECT, J R 
Fosdick/GCO/Enron@Enron, Carlos J Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, JoAnne 
Harris/NA/Enron@Enron, Christy Sweeney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Earl Tisdale/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: FIRST DELIVERY - PURE RESOURCES, L.P.

See attached letter