Subject: Weekend OnCall Notes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Friday 1/19/01 - Received a call from Sheila at Basin regarding a well which 
may be coming on this weekend (meter 9696).  Phone Lee in Gas Control 
regarding same.  Lee informed me that HPL would prefer that the volumes are 
not brought on until a field tech can pull a sample and verify that there are 
no liquids involved.  Lee further informed me that the same day to Tejas at 
Hardy was not in the system, and, per Gary Hanks, needed to be corrected.  
Lee informed me that the volumes were actually split 10M at Hardy/Tejas and 
10M at Lomax.  I went into Sitara and updated the deal ticket, pathed and 
nominated over to Pops.

Saturday 1/20/01 - 8:30 am  Sean paged regarding the nomination at Dow 
Freeport, he was questioning the validity, as we do not often flow at this 
meter.  I checked and the nomination was good for Saturday's gas day.  Sean 
informed me that the Valero Refinery was up and down and would be going 
completely down on Sunday.

10:00 am  - Sean called regarding Tejas LaPorte, meter 665.  Apparently, the 
meter had a confirmed volume of 20M and HPL/ENA had no deal at the meter.  
Checked in POPS and discovered that the deal was confirmed at 20M on a deal 
volume of zero.  Informed Sean that the Tejas volume was confirmed.  Also, 
per Sean Koch George West (meter 6722) had a nomination increase of 10M, 
which he wanted to confirm.

Sunday 1/21/01  10:00 am  Sean paged regarding the Dow meter 1442, Pops still 
showed a confirmed voume of 10M which Dow and Oasis showed at zero for 
Sunday.  I  checked the system and confirmed that the meter was indeed at 
zero and phoned Sean back to confirm.  Checked on MTP Hardy, Sean informed me 
that we came in on rate for Saturday and that current meter activity looked 
good.