Subject: Re: HPL Meter #986563 Texaco Fee c/P
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Clem,

The total volume of 1,517 mmbtu that flowed during the period of 12/1/99 
through 3/31/00 has been moved from the Strangers Gas Contract to 
012-41500-02-004 for write-off purposes.

Bob

Clem Cernosek
01/08/2001 01:35 PM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: HPL Meter #986563 Texaco Fee c/P

Daren:

During the period of 12/1/99 through 3/31/00 gas flowed into HPL's pipeline 
at the above meter.  The gas volumes that flowed are as follows:

12/1/99 - 12/31/99                   1,457  Mmbtus
01/1/00 - 01/31/00                         49  Mmbtus
02/1/00 - 02/29/00               7  Mmbtus
03/1/00 - 03/31/00               4  Mmbtus

         1,517  Mmbtus

Prior to 12/1/99, the volumes were being purchased from High Sierra Operating 
LLC under contract #96003435  Deal #26611 which have terminated.  Currently, 
Logistics has these volumes recorded to HPL Stranger Gas Contract.  In order 
to correct this, HPL Logistics needs either a new deal to record these 
volumes which have flowed into HPL's pipeline, or Logistics needs approval to 
write-off these volumes to Unaccounted for Gas Loss.  (Please print, sign, 
and return the original to Clem Cernosek).

 ________________________________________________________
 Deal/Deal Ticket#/ Customer (Buyer/Seller)

    OR

 _________________________________________________________
 APPROVAL to Write-off the volumes to Unaccounted for Gas Loss

Thanks, Clem