Subject: Re: Meter 1517
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Phillips said we shorted them gas on December 1st so they pulled it on 
January 1.  Can we verify that we did not deliver 5,00 on Dec. 1?  If that is 
the case and this was a firm sale, we owe him some gas at Dec Index less 
(.045).  Which is bad!  Let me know what happened in Dec before I can put 
this deal out in Jan.

Daren J Farmer
01/09/2001 02:25 PM
To: Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Meter 1517

Gary, 

Have you negotiated a price on this?

D
---------------------- Forwarded by Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT on 01/09/2001 
02:25 PM ---------------------------
Aimee Lannou   01/02/2001 02:14 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Meter 1517

Daren - meter 1517 has a nom of 0/day for Jan.  It flowed about 5.400 on day 
1. This is a valid flow.  Could you please extend the deal from Dec. (deal # 
506192) or create a new one?  Thanks.

AL