Subject: Re: Copano P/L 01/00 - S93481
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 04:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Cynthia/Daren:

Kim Vaughn has taken over all of Kathy's meters.  I will look at this issue 
with Kim since she is "new".

Fred

   

	From:  Cynthia Hakemack                           01/08/2001 04:00 PM

To: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Charles Howard/NA/Enron@ENRON, Charlene Richmond/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Copano P/L 01/00 - S93481

Fred, Can you help with this since Kathy isn't here anymore?
---------------------- Forwarded by Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT on 01/08/2001 
03:58 PM ---------------------------

Daren J Farmer
01/08/2001 03:54 PM
To: Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Copano P/L 01/00 - S93481  

This is a call out meter.  I think the best person to help you would be Kathy 
Benedict in Volume Management.

D

   

	From:  Cynthia Hakemack                           01/08/2001 03:43 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Charles Howard/NA/Enron@ENRON, Charlene Richmond/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Copano P/L 01/00 - S93481

Daren, I'm looking at S93481 for 01/00.  3,461 mmbtu was scheduled to Copano 
P/L in 02/00 and the counterparty was paid.  In 05/00 the volumes were 
reversed from this deal.  Would you be able to tell why they were reversed?  
I'm trying to determine if this is a valid recoverable item.  Thanks.