Subject: Re: Richardson Volumes Nov 99 and Dec 99 Meter 0987283
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 07:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Nick,
I am not sure what happened to this volume.   I cannot tell by the audit 
trail, but there is a connection between meter HPL meter 987283,  and MIDT 
989807.   The volume you are referring to is on Mid-Tex Pipeline under meter 
989807.   It it pathed as a point to point nom with no deal reference.   I do 
not think this is correct because the deal you reference show HPLC as 
purchaser.   The volume is in MIPS under meter 989807, but  the supply deal 
is set up on HPL meter 987283, and the audit trail in Sitara shows the deal 
was moved from MIDT to HPL.   Get with Thu when she returns to see if she 
knows anything about this.

Nick Moshou@ENRON
12/20/2000 09:07 AM
To: Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Richardson Volumes Nov 99 and Dec 99 Meter 0987283

Hi Sherlyn,

Could you check to see why the volumes at this meter were zeroed out for the 
above months.  We paid Richardson back then and yesterday I noticed that we 
have a recoverable amount for the entire amounts paid for each month.  The 
sitara Deal #s are 127856 for Nov and 131729 for Dec.  Let me know if you 
additionall info from me.

Thanks,
 nick