Subject: HPL Meter #981431 TEXAS CITY MARATHON OIL HPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 05:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Daren:

During the period of 5/1/2000 through 5/31/2000, the above meter has recorded 
flow on the following days:

 Days    Mmbtus

 5/1/2000             942
 5/3/2000               68
 5/21/2000               65

           1,075

Deal #119068 was at this meter during April 2000 and again began 6/13/2000, 
but did not exist from 5/1/2000 through 6/12/2000.  Currently, these volumes 
are being booked under the HPL Strangers Gas Contract.  Logistics needs 
either (1) Deal #119068 extended, (2) New Deal, or (3) approval to write-off 
these volumes to Unaccounted for Gas.  (Please print, sign, and return 
original to Clem Cernosek).

 ________________________________________________________
 Deal/Deal Ticket#/Customer (Seller/Buyer)

    OR

 _________________________________________________________
 APPROVAL to Write-off the volumes to Unaccounted for Gas Loss

Thanks, Clem