Subject: HPL Meter #981488 PARIS TENASKA HPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 03:26:00 -0800 (PST)

During the period of 12/1/99 through 12/3/99, the above meter has recorded 
flow on the following days:

 Days    Mmbtus

 12/1/99              173
 12/3/99                39

               106

Deal #124400 was at this meter during November 1999, but it expired on 
11/30/99.  Currently, these volumes are being booked under the HPL Strangers 
Gas Contract.  Logistics needs either (1) Deal #124400 extended, (2) new 
deal, or (3) approval to write-off these volumes to Unaccounted for Gas.  
(Please print, sign, and return original to Clem Cernosek).

 ___________________________________________________
 Deal/Deal Ticket #/Customer (Seller/Buyer)

    OR

 _________________________________________________________
 APPROVAL to Write-off the volumes to Unaccounted for Gas Loss

Thanks, Clem