Subject: HPL Meter #986631TEXOMA-TEJAS HPL I/C
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 02:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Daren:

During the period of 1/1/2000 to 1/4/2000, the above meter has recorded flow 
on the following days with no deals attached:

 Days     Mmbtus

 1/1/00          3,737
 1/2/00          3,713
 1/3/00          3,730
 1/4/00             800
      
        11,980

Deal #120891 was at that meter during 12/99 production month, but it expired 
on 12/31/99.  Currently, these volumes are being booked under the HPL 
Strangers Gas Contract.  Logistics needs either (1)  have Deal #120891 
extended, (2) new deal, or (3) approval to writeoff these volumes to 
Unaccounted for Gas.  (Please print, sign, and return original to Clem 
Cernosek).

 __________________________________________________________
 Deal/Deal Ticket#/Customer (Seller/Buyer)

    OR

 ______________________________________________________
 Approval to Writeoff the volumes to Unaccounted for Gas Loss

Thanks, Clem