Subject: Re: Tuesday, December 26th
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 01:20:00 -0800 (PST)

I will be here Tuesday, also.

Mark McCoy
12/20/2000 09:04 AM
To: Michael Olsen/NA/Enron@Enron, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Clem 
Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sabrae Zajac/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos J Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
McCoy/Corp/Enron@Enron, Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Poorman/NA/Enron@Enron, Eddie Janzen/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Tuesday, December 26th  

I'll be here on Tuesday.

Mary Poorman
12/20/2000 08:34 AM
To: Michael Olsen/NA/Enron@Enron, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Clem 
Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sabrae Zajac/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos J Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
McCoy/Corp/Enron@Enron, Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Poorman/NA/Enron@Enron, Eddie Janzen/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Tuesday, December 26th

We will need a small staff to handle potential trades for Wed. the 27th.  
Most of the pipelines are out of the office, so I would expect the work load 
to be minimal.  I plan on coming in, and would like to have a minimum of 
three on staff, so I need two volunteers (one offsystem, just in  case).  If 
anyone is going to be in town, please forward a number, in case we need to 
call any additional people in, or have you work on a laptop from home.  I 
will get with you after the new year to make up the holiday you miss, or, you 
can schedule your day now, I have the calendars.  Also, I will be out on 
vacation Friday, Dec. 22nd and will need someone to send the nominations to 
the plants, I don't expect to have full system coverage, just HPL/HPL and 
HPL/ENA as needed.  Let me know if you are interested in learning how to do 
this.

Thank you,

Mary