Subject: Re: Deal extension for 11/21/2000 for 98-439
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 01:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Jackie, 465490 is not a deal between ENA and HPL.. It is a Zone 5 Tennessee 
sale between ENA and a third party...Thanks

Jackie Young
12/19/2000 09:02 AM
To: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Meredith Mitchell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Clem Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sherlyn 
Schumack/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Deal extension for 11/21/2000 for 98-439

Victor,

Can you extend deal #465490 to cover a flow volume of 141 dec. for 11/21/2000?

Daren,

Can you extend deal #465322 for cover a flow volume of 140 dec. for 
11/21/2000?

Thanks
-Jackie-
3-9497