Subject: Re: Enerfin meter 980439 for 10/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Jackie, Talk to Darren about this. The deal you reference is an HPL deal with 
Dynegy and I don't have access to it. I'm on the East desk. Yesterday I 
extended the deal 421415 for the 6th and 19th and Meredith inserted a path in 
Unify - TETCO  to cover the small overflow volume between HPL and ENA. The 
ENA/HPL piece is done. The piece between HPL and Dynegy is what you need 
inserted.THANKS

Jackie Young
12/15/2000 11:32 AM
To: Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Enerfin meter 980439 for 10/00  

Sherlyn, I've placed the correct volumes for days 6 and 9 for ENA.  I'll have 
the deal extended for Dynegy and let you know when it's done.

Victor, can you extend the deal 422516 for days 6 and 9 please?  Thanks.  Oh 
and by the way, I had mistaken you for someone else when I sent you the 
e-mail on yesterday.  Sorry.  I thought that I knew you.  Anyway, please 
advise when you've extended the deal so that Sherlyn can create an accounting 
arrangement.

Thanks
-Jackie-
3-9497

To: Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Enerfin meter 980439 for 10/00  

I don't want to tell you to add any contracts, because I am not sure about 
that.   I am just saying if you look at Ray's schedule there are 2 deals out 
there, one is a purchase from ENA and the other a purchase from Dynegy.  The 
track id I gave you was for ENA.   You  cannot allocate the Dynegy piece 
until I give you a track id.   I cannot give you a track id until the deal is 
extended for days 10/6 and 10/19.

Jackie Young
12/15/2000 10:51 AM
To: Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Enerfin meter 980439 for 10/00  

Arre you saying that for both days that two (2) ENA contracts should be 
placed at the meter for days 6 and 19 and then allocating half of the the 
total volume to each contract?

To: Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Enerfin meter 980439 for 10/00  

Jackie,
You did not allocate this according to Ray's schedule.  The track id I gave 
you was only for the purchase from ENA.   You need to extend the deal for the 
purchase from Dynegy.   You put all of the volume on these 2 days on ENA, 
that is not what is on Ray's schedule, so we are still out on the 
interconnect report.

Jackie Young
12/15/2000 10:30 AM
To: Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Alfonso Trabulsi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gregg 
Lenart/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Enerfin meter 980439 for 10/00  

Accounting arrangement has been placed.  Meter has been reallocated.

Thanks and let me know if you need anything else.

-Jackie-
3-9497

   

	From:  Sherlyn Schumack                           12/15/2000 10:00 AM

To: Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alfonso Trabulsi/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gregg Lenart/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Enerfin meter 980439 for 10/00

Jackie,

Your allocation is correct with the exception of days 10/6 and 10/19 where 
strangers gas is allocated.    I have created an accounting arrangement for 
these days and the new track id for ENA is 240384.  Please allocate the ENA 
portion according to Rays schedule for these 2 days.    Deal 422516 (Purchase 
from Dynegy) needs to be extended for these 2 days so I can do an accounting 
arrangement.   Alfonso  I need for you to allocate your meter daily, because 
we have tiered pricing this month.

Thanks.