Subject: Re: HPL discrepancy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 01:51:00 -0800 (PST)

Hey Clem can you help us out with this one?  What are the volumes and deal 
tickets in question for those two days and what is the location?  We 
delivered to you at Centana and Enerfin.  Didn't we have that famous 
HPL/TETCO OBA already set up to handle the small volumes that are leftover 
after our deliveries to you?  Please let us know thanks!    

Jackie Young
12/14/2000 08:59 AM
To: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: HPL discrepancy  

Victor,

I didn't know that this was you!  I just snapped at the name.  What's up?

Here's the deal.  Enerfin has changed the OBA's effective date again.  It now 
is not effective until 12/2000.  Clem says that it's okay but we have to go 
back and change up previous months and have the OBA removed and show the 
effective date for 12/2000.  Clem is the point person on this. 

If need be, come on down and we'll talk.

Bye

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Victor Lamadrid                           12/13/2000 05:39 PM

To: Meredith Mitchell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Franklin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jackie 
Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: HPL discrepancy  

Is this Enerfin gas we delivered?  What are the deal numbers in Sitara and 
how much volume are we talking about?
Darren, Isn't there an OBA set up in Enerfin that can handle small volumes?  
THANKS

   

	From:  Meredith Mitchell                           12/12/2000 08:34 AM

To: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: HPL discrepancy

Victor,

What's your opinion on this?  Can we go back and add days to prior month 
deals?  Do we use the same price?  If we do decide to do this, we will need 
to get TETCO to agree to do a retro for those days as well.

Jackie Young
12/11/2000 03:53 PM
To: Cynthia Franklin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Meredith Mitchell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 10/2000 - Days 6 and 19 (98-0439)

The above referenced days have been placed on strangers gas due to (I guess) 
the meter not being turned off in time.  The day prior to each of these days 
that are assessed to strangers gas, the only active K is the HPL 216.

Can these deals be rolled to cover these couple of days?

Thanks
-Jackie-
3-9497