Subject: Big Thicket Allocation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Anita,

 After speaking with Gary Lamphier, Big Thicket's allocation for 
Pecos'/Roberson's portion will be done differently.  Historically, their 
portion of the allocation was reduced for shrinkage.  Effective with October 
00's allocation, shrink will no longer be deducted.  The full amount of 
Pecos/Roberson's gas received at meter 6753 and delivered out at meter 8714 
(Vastar) will be kept whole.  I spoke with your contact Harold McGee at Big 
Thicket and he spoke with Pecos/Roberson regarding this and everyone is 
agreement.  Your allocation process will be done the same, however the 
Pecos/Roberson number on the allocation statement will no longer have 
shrinkage deducted.  I have gone over the numbers for October with Harold and 
he has stated the 23,174 is the amount that will be allocated to 
Pecos/Roberson, 946 will go to Jay, and 9114 will be for Enron (this portion 
has always been kept whole).  Can you please make sure that this is done.  If 
there are any questions, please let me know.  Thanks.