Subject: CLECO Deals 449243 & 397957/State Tract 121 (Meter 785)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 04:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Fred or Anita,

 I just wanted to recap our discussion to be sure that we are all on the same 
page.  From my understanding, the allocation for meter 785: State Tract 121 
is supplied from Bryancy Braumley.  Prior to 09/1/00 Bryancy would calculate 
flow from certain wellheads, total this volume, and then send us an 
allocation that would show how much gas was allocated to Texas General Land 
and HPL (Sale from CLECO) at meter 785.  Effective 09/1/00 a compressor was 
put in and the gas from 785 now flows through this compressor, as well as the 
gas from meter 9662 (Deal 137595 Sales from Dewbre), and is now measured at 
meter 3527:Tivoli Station.  For Bryancy's allocation, she must take the meter 
statement from meter 3527 and deduct meter 9662's flow.  Once this is done, 
she can take that net number and do an allocation between Texas General Land 
and HPL (CLECO) like she has done previously.  I believe meter 785 is now a 
check meter and meter 3527 is the actual pay meter.

 For 9/00 there were two deals in place for the sale from CLECO, deal 397957 
and 449243.  Per discussions with Daren Farmer, Danny Conner, and Jennifer 
Martinez, I have been instructed to zero out the deal for 397957 and use 
449243 as the correct deal number.  Therefore, Fred Boas and I have zeroed 
out the 397957 deal and placed the volume that was allocated there to deal 
449243.  Deal 397957 was priced at ship less .18 which was incorrect and deal 
449243 is priced at ship less .15.  Therefore, an adjustment will generate 
for 9/00 for the difference in price and the change in location.  The 
allocated volume for CLECO did not change.  However, I am not sure that 
Bryancy is allocating the volume properly between Texas General Land and HPL 
(CLECO).  I have spoke to her, as well as Jennifer Martinez, and Curtis 
Funderbruk with CLECO so there might be some PMA's for volume differences.  
In addition, I have changed the allocation method at meter 3527 to be a 
callout\swing effect 9/00.  For October and succeeding months, the volume 
should be computed by taking meter 3527 deducting out meter 9662.  Then 
Byancy should take this net number and split it between Texas General Land 
and HPL (CLECO).  The Texas General Land nom is currently at meter 785 and 
the HPL (Cleco) deal is at meter 3527.  Fred mentioned that the Texas General 
Land nom might need to be moved to meter 3527 but nothing has been decided on 
that yet.  

 Please let me know if something I have stated is not your understanding or 
you need something more done on my end.  Also, let me know who is going to be 
doing this monthly allocation.  It might be beneficial to have one person 
doing all the points (meters 3527, 9662, 785).  Thanks for your help!!!