Subject: Re: Meter 984229 - Roos Common Point - Trade Zone 18
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 03:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mary,

HPLC currently has a gas purchase agreement (global #96014987) in place with 
Calpine that extends through 5/31/2001.  Sitara deal no. 133259 correctly has 
this contract attached to it.  Effective 11/1/1998 the contract was amended 
releasing Gouger wells no. 5 & 6.  These wells were apparently the only 
producing wells behind this point.  Evidence being no measured volumes in 
MIPS.  There are however other non producing wells behind this point.  Is 
your Sept & Oct UA4 issue the direct result of volumes being scheduled at 
meter no. 4229?  If so, for November, the nom at this point will be taken to 
1mmbtu/d until the wells behind this point began to produce.

As far as meter 6835 (Roos #1 C/P) is concerned, HPLC also has a contract 
(#96003771) in place with Cokinos Nat Gas that is currently in an "evergreen" 
status.  The aforementioned wells were released from the Calpine contract; 
however, they were not added behind meter 6835.  Therefore, I do not agree 
that the deal (133259) should be edited to change the meter.

Hopefully this information is useful!

vlt
x3-6353

Mary Poorman@ENRON
10/23/2000 02:06 PM
To: Katherine Benedict/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Meter 984229 - Roos Common Point - Trade Zone 18

I am not sure who should handle this, so, I shared the "wealth".  On deal 
ticket 133259, purchase from Calpine, the deal is input at meter 4229, which, 
per the email below, was terminated.  I have an unresolvable UA4 issue at 
meter 4229 for September and for October.  I have changed the meter 
designation for November forward, however, I receive an error in Sitara when 
I attempt to change either the prior or current month.  This deal should have 
been changed to meter 6835 effective back in February of this year.  Please 
let me know what I can do to resolve this issue ASAP. 

Thanks,

Mary
---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Poorman/NA/Enron on 10/23/2000 02:01 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Cheryl Jones                           10/03/2000 08:55 AM

To: Katherine Benedict/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Poorman/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Meter 984229 - Roos Common Point - Trade Zone 18

I just talked to the tech-Bobby Husky and he confirmed that meter 984229 has 
been removed. Now the other roos station is 986835.

Thanks,
C.J. x67787
---------------------- Forwarded by Cheryl Jones/GPGFIN/Enron on 10/03/2000 
08:51 AM ---------------------------

Katherine Benedict@ECT
09/20/2000 10:01 AM
To: Cheryl Jones/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Mary Poorman/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Meter 984229 - Roos Common Point - Trade Zone 18

Cheryl,

FYI  - Here is the message from Mary Poorman in Logistics.  

Mary,

Cheryl is going to call the field and find out if this meter should still be 
included on the termination list and also see if the field people see any gas 
flow on the meter.

Thanks,

Kathy

---------------------- Forwarded by Katherine Benedict/HOU/ECT on 09/20/2000 
09:56 AM ---------------------------

Mary Poorman@ENRON
09/20/2000 09:48 AM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Katherine Benedict/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Meter 984229 - Roos Common Point - Trade Zone 18

Kathy and I are trying to clean up an unaccounted for issue at the above 
referenced meter.  The system (Pops) does not show a BAV flow or an actual 
flow for prior months.  Kathy phoned measurement to inquire about Mips 
volumes and was informed that this meter is on a disabled status list back to 
February, 2000.  I am showing a purchase from Calpine at this meter (deal 
ticket 133259) on gathering agreement 

I would greatly appreciate your help in determining the current status of 
this meter and this deal.  Please forward any information you may have.

Thank you for your time and patience,

Mary