Subject: Re: Meter 0980438 - Acock Production ??????
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 02:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mary,

HPLC executed a gas purchase agreement with CCGM, LP effective 7/1/2000.  
HPLC secured the purchase of production from the Briscoe #1 well in Webb 
county for 12 months; the producer of this well is Hoover Oil & Gas, Inc.  A 
tap and meter for this production was set on the Big Cowboy system and this 
gas now flows to the Exxon King Ranch plant.

I agree that this gas should be scheduled on Big Cowboy (GEPL) and not HPLC.  
I erroneously nominated this gas on HPLC for the month of October; however, 
did not do so for the month of November.

Hopefully this is useful information!

vlt
x3-6353

Mary Poorman@ENRON
10/24/2000 09:03 AM
To: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Nick Moshou/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristen J 
Hanson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom 
Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: Meter 0980438 - Acock Production ??????  

Fred:

I have run this issue by Clem Cernosek for further research, and expect to 
have his answer this afternoon.  In the meantime, it is my understanding that 
this well is behind the Big Cowboy system.  At this time, we have deal ticket 
380710, purchase from CCGM, L.P. on HPLC/HPLC.   This deal should probably be 
on Gulf Energy/BigCowboy.  The producer, as I understand it, is Acock 
Production, however, I may be mis-informed.  Any insight which any of you can 
shed on this deal would be very welcome, I would like to capture this 
accurately and definitively as early on as possible, so as to prevent any 
future issues.

Thank you all for your patience and assistance,

Mary